Alcohol and tobacco related deaths, disabilities, social, physical and economic harm can be considered as the biggest hindrance to the development in the present world. Evidence based scientific approach to tobacco, Alcohol and drug prevention helps any agency to approach its community efficiently and mobilize them effectively for development. Our dedicated and motivated trainers capacitate grassroots and management level staff.
- Reducing Attractiveness of images of alcohol
- Reducing unfair privileges attached to Alcohol
- Improving recognition of the real harm from alcohol use
- Encouraging and quitting or reduction of use
- Counteracting the forces that promote increased consumption
- Appropriate restriction, policies and Laws